The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Sr. Cloud Administrator (AWS) in Hybrid / Tampa, FL.
• Help develop, configure, implement and manage the systems that comprise the underlying cloud platform (AWS)
• Responsible for future expansion of multi- cloud opportunities
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Information Systems)
• 3 years’ experience with AWS (must have professional or specialty AWS Certification)
• 6 years’ experience with Technical support role of systems
• Experience in healthcare
• Enterprise Level Experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142740
Technology & Internet Services
98,288 - 123,448
Podobne oferty pracy do Sr. Cloud Administrator (AWS)