The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Company in Travel is seeking a Sr. Cloud Developer in Atlanta, GA.
• Develop solid and supportable modular designs for data streaming, Cloud transformation/migration, and API product development in support of critical applications
• Develop data APIs and data delivery services that support operational and analytical applications for our internal business operations, customers and partners
• Creation and support of data-centric products that encompass multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies
• Analyze technical information and produce quality software
• Initiate collaboration with teammates
• Offer creative solutions to overcome obstacles
• Work within automated testing and CICD processes
• Be an expert on the products we built
• Document solutions in written and diagram form, and communicate across teams
• Leverage developer coding standards to ensure it meets design goals and business needs
• Identify technical issues, articulate impact and need for prioritization
• Proactive communication to both team and leadership
• Work collaboratively with vendor(s)
Skills & Requirements
• Good verbal and Written communication skills.
• Experience working with multiple disparate systems.
• Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS / Azure / Google). AWS is preferred.
• Proficiency with Python, Java, shell scripting (Bash and Poweshell) & SQL
• Experience working with streaming data and data extraction from different databases (Oracle, DB2, MySQL etc)
• Experienced with deploying and managing infrastructures based on Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
• Experience with scalable data extraction tools is a plus
• Experience working with Kafka, Aurora, AWS Glue, Redshift is a plus
• Understanding of data engineering, real time streaming and/or eventing, and json parsing
• Experience with automating application deployment, continuous delivery, and continuous integration (Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
• Experience building micro services and API architecture
• Debugging & troubleshooting skills
• Must be flexible and have a passion to learn and collaborate with colleagues
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills
• Business Intelligence/Analytics experience a plus
• Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
• Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
• Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Airline Industry experience is a plus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142343