The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Company in Travel is seeking a Sr. Developer – Java in Atlanta, GA.
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
• Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
• Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
• Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
• Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
• Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
• Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
• Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
• Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
• Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
Skills & Requirements
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141648
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to Sr. Developer - Java
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Sr. Full Stack Developer – Contract – Atlanta , GA – $51.00-$61.00/ Hr.