The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote SR. IT Auditor
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Company’s business, risk landscape, financials, processes and control environment
• Conduct audits for compliance with policies, standards, key controls, regulatory requirements etc., including testing, analyzing evidence, and identifying issues
• Evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls to manage risk within risk appetite and tolerance
• Validate exceptions including quantifying risks, investigating root causes, and working with owners to establish action plans
• Evaluate significant corporate initiatives, processes, operations, implementations, M&A, etc. to ensure appropriate risks and controls have been considered
• Recommend improvements to systems, procedures, and processes to minimize risks, improve efficiency, or generate cost savings
• Prepare work papers to adequately document audit work performed and to support conclusions reached
• Prepare formal written reports expressing opinions, review results with management and perform ongoing tracking and monitoring of remediation efforts
• Maintain knowledge of current information technology, InfoSec, auditing practices, industry trends.
Skills & Requirements
• Must possess 4+ years of IT Audit experience in an enterprise environment
• Must possess end to end audit experience with external auditors
• Must possess knowledge of IT General Controls auditing and IT Application Controls reviews
• Must Possess experience delivering IT audit projects, risk assessments, system reviews, IT controls testing
• Must possess risk management / risk assessment experience, including third party risk assessment
• Must possess experience with business resiliency and continuity planning
• Must possess ability to manage and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Must possess one of the following certifications: CISA (Certified Information System Auditor), CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143254
Technology & Internet Services
90,000 - 110,000
Similar jobs to SR. IT Auditor
Financial Accountant Job - International Law Firm - €65,000 - Dublin City
Dublin City€60,000 - €65,000
Part Qualified Accountant
Part Qualified Accountant - Multinational Organisation - Hybrid Working
Statutory Accountant - 6 month contract - Remote
Statutory Accountant - Remote or Hybrid - Multinational Software company - 6 month contract, rolling.