Sr. Manager, Project Management – Contract – San Francisco, CA – $130.00-$144.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Biotechnology Company is seeking a Sr. Manager, Project Management in San Francisco, CA.
Senior Manager, Project Management, US Market Access The Senior Manager, Project Management, in US Market Access contributes to the development and commercialization of innovative CAR-T and TCR cell therapies for the treatment of hematologic and solid tumor cancers. This role will report to the Sr. Director, Channel and Patient Services to plan and facilitate cross-functional team meetings, track project timelines and budgets, and identify risks, interdependencies, and priorities. The successful individual in this role will apply their project management, communication, and teamwork skills to make a strong impact for both Kite and for patients.
• Organize and manage product team meetings, ensuring timely, efficient, and action-oriented operations within established requirements to deliver quality outputs on time and on budget.
• Prepare agenda, minutes, and action items for Product Team Meetings and identify risks and opportunities, implement corrective actions and execute on the project plan and strategy.
• Develop and tracks product team deliverables and projects through clearly defined project path with well-defined outputs and delivering outputs on schedule
• Manage product team communications and ensures that all stakeholders are fully informed of project activities and their status.
• Liaise with cross-functional and functional stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Legal, Medical, Commercial Analytics, Government Affairs and Policy, Patient Advocacy) to execute on cross-functional deliverables and resolve issues.
• Implement best-in-class project management processes and tools/templates such as project schedules, Gantt charts, action/decision logs, risk registers, SharePoint site etc.
• Prepare and provide inputs on behalf of the US Market Access Team to ad hoc project status/dashboard reports.
• Partner with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement, new ideas, and initiatives that drive efficient pipeline progression
• With supervision, the Project Manager will also help compile materials for senior governance reviews
Skills & Requirements
• Phd/Pharm D degree in a related scientific discipline OR
• MA/MS/MBA Degree and 6+ years of pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience in project management OR
• BA/BS Degree and at least 8+ years of pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience in project management OR
• HS Diploma and 12+ years of pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience in project management
• 2+ years of cross-functional team management experience Additional Qualifications:
• Advanced Degree highly desired
• Project Management certification or equivalent is a plus
• Prior experience in cellular therapy or oncology research preferred.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly fluid company environment and able to take initiative with minimal direction, proactively follow-up, compile and organize critical materials and adjust work flow based upon changing priorities
• Able to express ideas and present information effectively within teams, functions, and with external partners
• Ability to think critically with demonstrated troubleshooting, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
• Demonstrated analytical and technology skills, including proficiency in project planning tools, content management tools, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills along with ability to work collaboratively and influence without authority
• in a team environment.
• Must be able to effectively communicate progress toward milestones, opportunities, and risks to all stakeholders.
• Must exhibit high emotional intelligence, with demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations
• Possess a strong ability to build trust, along with demonstrated ability to drive, lead and influence colleagues across the organization to achieve team, department and corporate goals.
• Must be a team player, focusing on shared goals, being flexible and applying skills where required, respecting others, listening to others’ views and value others’ contribution, sharing information and good ideas across organizations and celebrating/recognizing accomplishments.
• Must have strong leadership skills and ability to effectively develop teams and coach others.
• Must be comfortable and efficient in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142444
Technology & Internet Services
Projects & Change Management
Podobne oferty pracy do Sr. Manager, Project Management
Owners Rep Project Manager - Tech Labs
Owners Rep Project Manager with lab experience required in San Francisco
San Francisco$120000 - $140000
Project Management Assistant
Project Management Assistant – Contract – Foster City, CA - $38.00-$40.00/hr
Project Manager – Contract – Foster City, CA - $50.00-$58.00/hr
Project Manager – Contract – Foster City, CA - $90.00-$105.00/hr
Civil Senior Project Manager
Heavy Civil Contractor looking for experienced Senior Project manager for their Sacramento office