Sr. People Technology Specialist III – Contract – Foster City, CA – $70.00-$75.00 / Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Biotechnology Company is seeking a Sr. People Technology Specialist III in Foster City, CA.
We are seeking a System Specialist to join the People Technology team within HR, reporting to the Associate Director of People Technology. In this role, you will perform system administration and configuration duties in the SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
• Responsible for carrying out the operational responsibilities of system configurations, data analysis and reporting functions for Learning and Development.
• Perform system administrator role in SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
• Set up and maintain Instructor Led Training, Scheduled Offerings, Assessments, Curriculums and other related duties in the LMS
• Monitor curriculums for completion
• Serve as key point of contact for system related questions and issues (e.g. system access, navigation, etc.)
• Ensure data integrity in systems by maintaining internal database files and tables.
• Perform system upgrades and communicate system changes to impacted parties and process owners.
• Develop standard and custom reports per client requests. May provide recommendations to meet reporting requirements.
• Develop project plans for technology related projects and manages technology projects involving multiple department and external vendors.
• Provide training on new and existing functionality to new and existing users as well as support of users after go-live.
• Ensure systems are compliant with company system security standards and that security controls are in place.
Skills & Requirements
• 6+ years Business Analyst experience in HR/HR Operations
• 3+ years of working knowledge and understanding of SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System administration, configurations and reporting
• Experience with item connector, scheduled offering connector and import tools.
• Knowledge of data management and database management processes
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141634
Technology & Internet Services
$70.00-$75.00 / Hr.
Similar jobs to Sr. People Technology Specialist III
Helpdesk Support Analyst
Helpdesk Support Analyst – CTP – Burbank, CA – $29.00-$31.00/hr
Desktop Support Engineer – Contract – Oakland, CA - $20.00-$27.00/hr
Help Desk Technician
Help Desk Technician – Contract or CTP – Industry, CA or New York, NY - $30.00-$35.00/hr
Onsite Support Specialist
Onsite Support Specialist – Contract – Redondo Beach, CA - $22.00 - $25.00/ Hr.