Sr. Salesforce Consultant – Contract – Atlanta, GA - $84.00-$94.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Company in Travel is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Consultant in Atlanta, GA.
• Facilitates the implementation and support of Salesforce modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Designs, configures, and tests various Salesforce Modules
• Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
• Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
Skills & Requirements
• 6 + years of experience required
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142237