The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer Retail Platforms.
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a passion for building world-class products and a desire to change the way we interface with guests. We are a fast-moving group tasked with delivering cross-platform integrated experiences that will define the interactions of children and families online and change the way our customers experience our digital and physical assets. Our group enjoys a high level of autonomy and exposure to all parts of our business and all levels of the organization. We are consumer-obsessed and always strive to deliver the best experience for our users while driving the most value for the Company.
• Partner with Product Managers and Designers to develop Server Side applications focusing on eCommerce experiences.
• Collaborate with web-front-end and mobile app developers to deliver experiences that delight our guests.
• Resolve defects, support testing effort, and deploy production code on a frequent basis.
• Be a technical pillar for the engineering team through collaboration and mentorship of other engineers.
• Analyze the technical feasibility of product features and help to guide feature development and roadmap from a technical perspective.
• Participate in the Agile team ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, decomposition and daily standups.
• Work with the team leads to understand product requirements, design and implement solutions, and work with QA to validate those solutions
Skills & Requirements
• 5+ years of full software development lifecycle experience
• 5+ years of Server Side / Backend End engineering experience including taking a product from inception through multiple release cycles.
• 3+ years of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Development experience
• eCommerce related applications and environments (must have)
• Designing and developing Server Side applications running in Google Cloud Platform(GCP ) using Java / Python.
• Experience with GCP Dataflow and Pub/Sub
• Designing RESTful API’s and implementing such APIs within a security framework such as OAuth
• Optimization and analysis of existing Server Side applications, including profiling and memory leak detection.
• Excellent and deep understanding of design patterns and modern, highly scalable application development
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience required
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140086