Sr. Test Engineer – Contract – Atlanta, GA – $51.00-$61.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Company in Travel is seeking a Sr. Test Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
• Develop/create master test plans and related documents, test cases, and test schedules.
• Execute test cases/scenarios across development projects. Test types to include functionality, user interface, regression, security, and user acceptance.
• Document test scripts and test plans tied back to requirements. Identify and track defects, issues, risks, and action items.
• Validate requirements for system testing, report preparation, defect recording, and defect tracking.
• Create defect reports for problems discovered during system test. Perform regression testing to validate the resolution of any software or system defects.
• Provide input for program schedules and is responsible for creation and development of Used Cases.
• Development of test plan, test cases, and project schedules.
• Execution of test cases/scenarios across numerous project platforms in the Integration test environment.
• Responsible for test types which include: functionality, user interface, regression, connectivity, performance, load, stress, user acceptance, failover/recovery, and supportability.
• Develop and update integration test plans and procedures.
• Validating requirements for integration testing. Report preparation, defect recording, and tracking. Identify, record, report, and track defects
• May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
• 6 + years of experience required.
• Test Engineer job description has been developed to support both the testing functions in the System Test and Integration Test environments. System Test Engineer is responsible for creating master test plans, test cases, and test schedules for the projects.
• Primary responsibilities include the execution of test cases and scenarios across individual development projects within the System Test environment.
• Ensures established methodologies and standards are used in product testing. Integration Test Engineer has responsibility for providing mentoring support to the project team throughout the Development Lifecycle. This mentoring begins in the requirements development phase to ensure all requirements are both testable and verifiable, and continues through system test.
• The Integration Test Engineer is responsible for conducting Integration test and to support the implementation methodologies of new documented, standardized, repeatable testing processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with one to five years of experience in an IT testing environment and/or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training that enables the candidate to meet the entry requirements.
• The ideal candidate will possess the above plus previous airline experience.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142345