The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Strategic Engagement Coordinator in Princeton, NJ.
The purpose of this position is to support Global Procurement’s Strategic Engagement initiatives across the function. Support the delivery of all GP and engagement-related initiatives across GP. Coordinate and manage the logistics and other communication tactics offered to GP personnel (inclusive of town halls, summits, spotlights, etc.) Other duties include, but are not limited to: development of templates and key performance indicators to monitor, and track creation and delivery of surveys, administrative support, calendar management, and expense report management for the Supplier Diversity and Sustainability team.
• Work across various teams and departments (IE: Global Supplier Diversity)
o Develop communication plans and schedules for large groups for our internal and external partners at a Senior Executive level of the applicable organizations
o Coordinate engagement and logistics
o Assist with the design and development of engagement programs (outsources and/or in-house)
o Develop surveys for participants and provide report to manager
• Governance and Administration:
o GP Headcount Reporting and Reconciliation, including organization charts
o Calendar management for Strategic Engagement and integration/PMO-related activities, as well as timely scheduling ensuring meetings are prioritized and occur within appropriate timelines
o Help coordinate special projects, Spotlights, Town Halls, SLT/ELT meetings and other off-site sessions for Strategic Engagement and integration/PMO-related activities
o Adhere to T&E policies, including booking travel (domestic & international) and monthly reconciliation of business expenses and reimbursements
o Ensure preparedness for meetings (e.g., assemble meeting materials, assisting with PowerPoint presentations, and pre-reads, etc.)
o Light travel between sites may be required, depending on business needs
o Provide back-up support as-needed to cover planned (e.g., vacations), as well as unplanned (e.g., emergencies, etc.) absences
Key Stakeholder Management:
o Manage all appropriate stakeholders and GP relationships, including working with the managers to ensure their staff engagement
o All GP personnel and External Stakeholders
Skills & Requirements
• High School diploma, some college or degree desirable.
• 5 – 8 years administrative or relevant experience; prior or Executive Associate experience a plus
• Proven work experience as a Coordinator or similar role
• Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
• Knowledge of professional development systems and web delivery tools
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Familiarity with job training methods and techniques
• Experience with e-learning platforms
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite, including Word, Power Point and Excel.
• Advanced organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills and Project Management
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of our Systems and Processes
• Experience with Travel and T&E, Ariba/SAP, SharePoint, eSetup, eTime, Workday, Room Scheduler
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize, pro-actively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external partners, across organizational levels, functions, and supports business needs across different time- zones and during periods of heavy workload
• Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to competing priorities while remaining focused
• Exhibit true collaboration and partnership to ensure business needs/goals are met
• Work requires the coordination and performance of multiple tasks while understanding the project principles and technical skills related to own work assignments
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142363