.The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Strategic Vendor Performance and Contract Manager in Princeton , NJ.
Seeking an individual with knowledge and experience in contracting to join the IT Software & Contract Compliance team in IT Business Operations.
• Obtain and review IT contracts to ensure third parties have sufficient rights under existing company contracts to facilitate business activities and/or provide services.
• Provide contract analysis and updates to key stakeholders and third parties.
• Maintain vendor software list and provide status updates in a shared environment.
• Work with key stakeholders and third parties on confirming accuracy of details in workbook
• Negotiate with vendors to secure necessary rights if contract terms are unfavorable
• Engage Legal when required
• Drive contract changes and amendments directly with vendors, business users and Legal
• Coordinate and facilitate communications between stakeholders, Legal, vendors and third parties
• Facilitate negotiations between vendors and third parties
• Obtain management signatures on contracts and/or amendments when necessary
• Perform contract management administrative tasks
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 6+ years experience in contract development, interpretation, management and contract negotiations
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and proven track record of being able to influence others with effective verbal and written communications
• Proven experience reviewing and negotiating software contracts, and understanding software licensing models.
• Proven experience and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical, organizational, project and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and manage priorities and timelines
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• IT Technical background or experience a definite plus
• Ability to establish key relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141021