Superintendent for Ground-up Residential projects within New York City
Your new company
My client is a top NYC General Contracting and Construction Management firm focused on residential, hospitality and commercial development projects.
They pride themselves on investing in their company members, and are looking for a seasoned and well organized Superintendent to join their team as their considerable pipeline grows further.
Your new role
- Coordinate, schedule and manage all subcontractors and vendors, expedite vendors and subcontractors on a daily and weekly basis and identify and resolve construction problems as they develop.
- Assist the project team in the development, updating, modification (as required) and maintenance of the project schedule including a master schedule, 60-day look ahead schedules for their assigned trades, and two-week look ahead schedules for their assigned trades.
- Help to compile all daily reports, field purchase orders, weekly unit reports, weekly updates to the “two week look-aheads” and monthly updates to the construction schedule.
- Maintain safety standards – safety planning is to be included in all pre-job planning and considered foremost in the daily operations.
- Maintain quality consistent with the company standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 8 Years of related experience in the Superintendent role.
- Prior Ground-up Residential experience.
- The ability to commute to/ from site in Brooklyn, NY.
- Experience liaising with NYC MTA on past projects a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of Procore a plus, but not required.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive base salary.
- A generous benefits package.
- The ability to lead exciting new projects.
- A long term career opportunity with the potential for growth within a reputable company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within civil construction, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Candidates with relevant experience, but who may not be an exact match are encouraged to apply! #1141720