The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Financial Services Company is seeking a SVP, EPMO Process Engineer in Raleigh, NC.
Leads the maturation, establishment and implementation of program and project management framework, systems, tools, governance practices and methodologies for the Enterprise Project Management portfolio. Positions the Credit Union to ensure success in executing against an aggressive roadmap to achieve transformational goals and strategy. Oversees a team of associates supporting key EPMO functions in this domain.
• Oversee maturity and continuous improvement of modern standards and methodologies for program and project management.
• Determine and deploy effective program and project management tools that are in-line with best practices and provides the appropriate level of information capture, reporting, control, information sharing and management insight.
• Ensure best-in-class program and project management disciplines are being executed, and that consistent, effective communication plans are in place to all key stakeholders.
• Process development and facilitation across the enterprise regarding project intake and approval, project prioritization, architectural/information security/risk assessments, project status, project roadmap and resource planning at the enterprise level.
• Partner with SVP IT Finance to provide investment and budget inputs to enable business case financial transparency
• Partner with Vendor Management and Procurement teams to integrate processes
• PMO and organizational tool adoption, template/dashboard development as applicable
• Change management and IT training
• Implement regular status reviews of portfolio with IT Leadership and Business Stakeholders and communication with KPIs
• Facilitation of annual project planning process for budgeting and resourcing
• Finalize and communicate annual Credit Union Project List
• Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis for executive team as requested
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree with 10 years minimum Program/Project Management experience, preferably with experience in
• Engineering Program/Project Management role in a medium to large financial institution setting
• High School Diploma or GED with 15 years minimum Project Management experience, preferably with experience in Engineering Program/Project Management role in a medium to large financial institution setting.
• Must be expert in at least one Project Management methodology (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, other), and knowledgeable in others to appropriately identify the right toolset to match the problems to be solved in the organization.
• Must have solid experience in Portfolio Management, and extensive experience communicating with and influencing executives with fact-based data.
• Must have excellent presentation skills. Must be an agent for change where necessary.
• Ability to work cross functionally with other management and leadership team members across the organization.
• Ability to manage a vision and think strategically, plan and organize, innovate, analyze complex data and situations, and exercise sound judgment.
• Ability to communicate vision, motivate workforce, create effective teams and build peer relationships
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142960