System Integration Tester – CTP – Raleigh, NC or Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a System Integration Tester in Raleigh, NC or Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA.
• Software development Test Planning (Waterfall and Agile)
• Software development Test Execution and Reporting (using ALM)
• Basic Mainframe file validation using TSO ISPF
• Test Automation using UFT, Selenium and TestDrive
Skills & Requirements
• Financial/Banking Industry experience (particularly commercial lending accounts payables/receivables and financial business functions)
• Basic understanding of SDLC and Agile development methodologies
• Experience working with Software Quality Assurance and Quality control phases and processes
• 2+ years of software development (object oriented)
• Familiarity with UFT, Selenium and other test automation tools
• Preferred or at least 12 years of Experience in Software Development
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143191