Systems Engineer III – Contract – Hybrid / Greenwood Village, CO. - $50.00-$60.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Telecommunications Company is seeking a Systems Engineer III in Hybrid / Greenwood Village, CO.
• Plans, designs and deploys large scale complex systems, including enterprise infrastructure, information systems, ERP applications, and internet technologies.
• Projects typically involve on both software and hardware components.
• Evaluates existing systems to understand capabilities and recommend solutions.
• Works with non-technical business owners to understand needs and develops a technical solution.
• Participates in the layout design and installation of new systems or modification of existing systems.
• Develops and manages systems integration projects.
• Identifies and resolves existing system deficiencies. 5- 10 years of experience.
Skills & Requirements
• AWS deployment
• Administration and troubleshooting Kubernetes deployment
• Administration and troubleshooting AWS Technologies: EC2, S3, CloudFront Tools: Docker, Jenkins, Git, Terraform, Ansible, Argo, Helm, Splunk, Kibana
• Familiarity with strategies such as Blue/Green, Mirroring and Canary
• Ability to clearly document what they learn and suggest improvements
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142146