Systems Engineer – Perm– Hybrid to Central FL - $78,000-$98,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Sr. UI Developer.
As a member of the Technology & Digital team, this role will be responsible for the delivery and execution of projects for Retail Technology Operations (RTO). The Systems Engineer conducts maintenance, administration, and support activities of moderate complexity, including software, platform, infrastructure, and configuration for server and cloud infrastructure in Retail Technology Operations. A Systems Engineer ensures 24/7 operational support and maintenance of systems and infrastructure, including monitoring and maintaining systems and infrastructure. You will participate in daily operations and work with business units to plan, design, and implement systems and infrastructure. Creative thought process and the ability to form, define, design, and implement new ideas and technologies will be a big advantage
• Responsible for technical analysis, effort estimation, product and system design, evaluating architectural fit and compliance, resource schedules, delivery milestones and overall product quality
• Display technical ownership and oversight of implementation and deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations and sustainability of technical solutions
• Tightly integrate with key technology and functional partners and ensure that products are created in a platform-centric manner
• Become an integral part of a culture focused on quality and guest-centricity
• Ensure alignment between technology investments and business capability roadmaps
• Ensure that the platform is metrics and performance driven
• Ensure alignment with other key technology functions such as strategy programs, business analysis, quality assurance, engineering excellence, portfolio management, etc
• Ensure architecture is upheld and consistent across all products.
• Become part of continuous improvement by automating where necessary and providing feedback to all teams on system health and wellness.
Skills & Requirements
• 5 + years of progressively related experience in Infrastructure Systems Engineering
• In depth experience with:
o Server Infrastructure, hypervisor, virtualization and storage
o Tier application architecture
o Open Source
o Scripting (PowerShell, Perl, PowerCLI, Shell Scripting)
o System monitoring and patch management
o Client systems support and troubleshooting
• Expert level skills in server-based systems, including more than one of the following areas:
o Linux Distros (RedHat, Ubuntu, Debian)
o VMWare 6.x and 7.x
o DevOps/Infrastructure Automation including Ansible or similar platforms
o Windows 2012, 2016 and 2019
o Window Active Directory Infrastructure
o Group Policy Objects
o SAN and NAS storage
o Infrastructure Architecture and Design
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140063