Tech Manager - iOS – Perm – Atlanta, GA or New York - $170,000-$180,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Tech Manager - iOS in Atlanta, GA or New York.
We are seeking a software engineer who has knowledge and a passion for analysis, design and implementation in a business-critical environment. Software Engineering Managers are expected to work closely with Technical Leads, Architects, other Software Engineers, and Quality Engineers in a highly collaborative environment. If you want to be challenged in a fast, Agile environment with other A-Players and perform other duties as assigned.
• Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
• Deliver project assignments on time and with high quality.
• Collaborate with Tech Leads and other Software Engineering resources in coding and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions.
• Work with distributed teams across various time zones.
• A customer-centric mentality/passion for building products with great UX.
• An engineering mindset and strong consideration of the tradeoffs present in every decision.
• Strong, supported, opinions about the right ways to do things that you aren’t afraid to defend.
• Work with the Technical Lead to create and support system design documentation following standard templates; take initiative to periodically review and recommend improvements to the templates as needs arise and to keep all documentation up-to-date.
Skills & Requirements
• At least 4-5 years of experience; 1 of which is in a leadership capacity
• Strong Swift experience
• Experience building out native applications
What you'll get in return
• Be a part of the beginning of their journey to become a true digital retail space!!
• You will be able to see your work and contribution directly on a major retail company’s site and apps
• Excellent Work / Life Balance
• Annual Bonus and annual reviews
• ROOM FOR GROWTH
• FUN / COLLABORATIVE ENIVRONMENT
• Strong focus to truly recognize great work. i.e: Promotions; on the spot bonus; etc.
• Large retail company is moving to becoming a true tech-centric company. Working with the latest and greatest.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142115