Tech Support – Contract – Orlando, FL - $30.00-$35.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Tech Support in Orlando, FL.
Skills & Requirements
• 3+ Years of experience in an IT support environment
• Experience supporting Windows operating systems
• Advanced software and hardware technical skills
• Experience supporting networked environments
• Flexibility in work schedule – must be able to work overtime when needed
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners
• Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), MAC OS and Windows
• Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140746
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to Tech Support
Service Desk Technician
Service Desk Technician – Contract – Orlando, FL - $24.00-$27.00/hr