The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Technical Project Manager in Central Florida / Hybrid.
The Technical Project Manager will identify, plan and coordinate project and product sustainment work across multiple Agile Teams and manage their interdependencies in support of specific business strategies across our Retail Technology. You will lead efforts to organize work across multiple threads of work and products. You will report to and work closely with the Manager, Technical Program/Project Management supporting the portfolio.
• Ability to understand architectural and technical aspects of projects
• Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal) and time management skills with attention to detail
• Managing intake and resource capacity across multiple Agile teams
• Managing and prioritizing projects within the program and working seamlessly with various teams and stakeholders in a matrix organization
• Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ensure that projects and teams operate within budget forecasts and ensure actuals are accurate and up to date
• Ensure vendor billing and payments are accurately tied to deliverables and reconciled against forecasted labor hours
• Develop forecasts and update budgets, as required, in conjunction with program/project teams and vendor agreements
• Liaise with managers to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery
• Conduct regular program status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view
• Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of capabilities, and to ensure precise communications between project teams and stakeholders
• Create program presentations and reports for executive leadership, program sponsors and stakeholders
• Present program status, issues, and risks to leadership through formal presentations and other communication channels
• Coordinate and facilitate delivery of development work across Agile Team to meet program objectives
• Maintain schedule and target dates, formulating mitigation plans for program risks
• Execute delivery in a timely and cost-efficient manner as shown by project statistics
• Conduct status update and meetings at leadership and/or executive director levels
• Continually review available resources to maintain first-hand knowledge of where resources can be best allocated; reevaluate current resources to determine project resource surplus and shortfalls
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews deliverables
• Track progress and review program and project activities to ensure success
• Assess program and project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals
• Build strong relationships with product, engineering, design, and business partners to define strategic plans and manage pipeline of continuous development and project work
• Identify, plan, and coordinate project and sustainment work, manage their interdependencies in support of specific business strategies
Skills & Requirements
• 5+ years Project management experience) working with technical teams developing enterprise class solutions
• Agile, Lean, Kanban, or Waterfall, and extensive experience with pragmatic blending of styles to facilitate collaboration and delivery
• Complex JIRA configurations, creating JIRA dashboards and reporting out on project/team status and performance
• Agile technical practices, DevOps and testing concepts (CI/CD, TDD)
• Budget tracking and complex financial analysis
• Technical program/project management experience in digital, consumer-facing online/mobile technologies
• Experience working with transformation teams
• Agile Certifications (CSM; ACP; CSPO; SAFe; LeSS)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141328