Technical Support Specialist – Perm – New York, NY. - $60,000 - $65,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Technical Support Specialist in New York, NY.
You are a technology specialist with solid experience providing IT support to identify, communicate, and resolve end user issues. Aside from your technical prowess, you bring a positive, customer-centric approach to your work, whether it is providing desk side/phone support to staff in remote office locations, assisting with local area network operations or escalating IT tickets to specialized teams to resolve. You are always looking for ways to learn and expand your knowledge and expertise by participating in technology implementations, assisting with corporate software and hardware deployments, and working alongside the End User Computing and Infrastructure teams.
Skills & Requirements
• 3-5 years of IT support experience
• Experience supporting Windows operating systems
• Experience supporting MacOS systems
• Advanced software and hardware technical skills
• Troubleshooting and managing Office 365 accounts and supporting Office Applications
• Exceptional communication skills
Bonus skills and experience:
• Flexibility in work schedule must be able to work overtime when needed
• A+ Certification ITIL Foundations Certification
• Knowledge of Change Management Processes
• You are patient and flexible with clients and colleagues while you troubleshoot technical issues
• You possess the ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners
• You take the initiative and demonstrate good judgment when escalating IT tickets or situations for resolution
• You find ways to share your knowledge and educate your clients to prevent common issues
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143222
Technology & Internet Services
New York City
60,000 - 65,000
Similar jobs to Technical Support Specialist
Help Desk Technician
Help Desk Technician – Contract or CTP – Industry, CA or New York, NY - $30.00-$35.00/hr
Tech Manager - iOS
Tech Manager - iOS – Perm – Atlanta, GA or New York - $170,000-$180,000
Application Support Specialist
Remote Application Support Specialist – Contract - $20.00-$24.00/hr