The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Technical Writer in Orlando, FL.
The Guest Profile Solutions team is seeking a Technical Writer that is well versed in AWS cloud architecture and large-scale data management to help create an extensive documentation and user assistance repository. This role will be a core part of the project team and partnering with various levels of Leadership including Product Management, Technical Management, Architects, and Engineers with the ability to independently lead multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We believe that great documentation is essential, and this role will help define a culture where documentation is not a task, but more so a mindset to ensure excellence in everything we do.
Skills & Requirements
• Understanding of AWS such as API Gateway, Lambda, CloudWatch, SageMaker, Neptune, WebSocket, Simple Notification Service (SNS), and Kinesis Firehose.
• Strong communication both written and verbal
• Ability to read and understand programming code to reference within documentation.
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
• Provides technical documentation which may include the following: test scripts, technical documentation, guidelines, procedural and general reference documents, as well as all common methods documentation.
• Responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Experience utilizing technical methodologies and tools.
• Excellent research, problem solving, and written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Produce documentation based on technical, business requirements, functional and non-functional specifications, and interviews with subject matter experts.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142386