The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Technical Writer in Princeton, NJ.
• Content writer & editor for technical documents.
• Create & use templates in SharePoint, Jira-Confluence, Microsoft Word , Visio and PowerPoint.
• Work with IT professionals like system engineers, Cloud architects, Scrum Masters, Developers and testers to create contents for technical documentations.
• Create contents for onboarding new hires, Standard operating procedures, operational procedures, playbooks and project design documents.
• Follow our content style guides & procedures
• Participate in ‘Design Thinking’ workshops and documents discussions, follow-ups and documents Product Design.
• Interface with managers, change leads and stake holders.
Skills & Requirements
• Excellent writer and editor.
• Understanding of enterprise knowledge management, support portals, architecture & design documents
• Ability to translate complex ideas & information into organized, guided resources to enhance end user experience.
• Understanding of content creation best practices
• Refines skills of grammar and syntax, ability to adapt writing styles and good listening skills.
• Ability to stay on schedule under tight deadlines.
• Experience in working directly with key stakeholders, team members, technical experts and professional staff.
• Expert experience with Microsoft Office products. Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and HTML editor
• Intermediate expertise with Jira and Confluence
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142836