The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Remote Technical Writer w/RFP / RFI
In this role you are the technical healthcare lead responding to RFPs and Security Questionnaires across companies’ product portfolio. You will have a high level of familiarity and confidence with the healthcare environment including Medicare and Medicaid where our clinical nursing assessment solutions will be deployed. You will engage with internal and external customers to represent the technical aspects of our solutions. The importance of exchanging information quickly and accurately goes beyond cost savings and winning new business, it sets a standard communication process with new partnerships within organizations. It is our goal to create a unified process to ensure that the RFP process provides an easy way to collect and evaluate a vendor’s background, experience, product or service quality and consistency, capabilities, customer service, security, and more.
• Develop and manage a formal field intake process that supports the development and management of Request for Proposals (RFPs).
• Oversee the development of proposals and/or other documents describing products and services in response to requests from prospective clients and/or current clients when up for renewal.
• Analyze and understand the requirements of RFPs, Request for Information (RFIs), and Security Questionnaires; plan and craft responses that adequately meet and address these requirements.
• Write and edit proposals for readability, consistency, and appropriate tone describing company capabilities, management approach, and/or past performance.
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and corporate personnel, developing and writing technical and management content for responses that are aligned with the proposal requests
• Collaborate with other departments including Marketing, Sales, Legal, Technology, and other experts to produce high-quality, accurate responses and Maintain RFP database that includes the FAQ/Technical/Legal/ Security Product answers.
• Edit and proofread proposals and other related materials to ensure accuracy, clarity, readability, and consistency with company guidelines and standards
• Responsible for end-to-end project management; meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering writing, review, and approval
• Contribute new and updated content from completed proposals and upload to a content library
Skills & Requirements
• At least 3 years of experience in a technical healthcare environment writing technical proposals or a combination of education and experience in a technical environment (looking for Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) experience)
• Experience in editorial writing for a technical environment that can be referenced and verified
• Experience in design and formatting
• Ability to meet deadlines with excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, etc.
• Healthcare experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143137