The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
• A software engineer/SDET who is passionate about building automation test suites for mission critical scoring applications. These automation test suites include integrations, system, end-to-end tests and acceptances.
• You’ll be responsible for coding and executing automation examinations.
• Will be responsible for analyzing user stories and creating automated integration, system, and acceptance test cases to ensure software quality and compliance with business intent.
• Responsible for coding and executing automation test scripts.
• Responsible for analyzing user stories and creating automated integration, system, and acceptance test cases to ensure software quality and compliance with business intent.
• Responsible for the analysis of scoring functional requirements, developing, executing test cases, test scripts for User interface, API, relational database, and evaluating test results to determine compliance with test plans and established business processes.
• Establish an automated testing framework, define testing practices, and integrate automated tests into CI/CD pipelines for multiple products
• Code automated test scripts for using the following technologies:
• Testing frameworks and libraries such as Jest, Mocha, Chai, Sinon.
• Selenium, Cypress, and similar browser APIs
• js frontend/browser interaction
• Serverless Node.js backends
• Provides guidance to others in carrying out QA duties, while performing technically advanced responsibilities.
• Establishes and maintains technical testing methodologies and processes.
• Develops test strategies, scenarios and plans. Oversees the development of and/or develops and maintains test data.
• Develops and delivers verbal and written status reports on the testing of the features.
• Work with software engineers and product owners to identify tests to ensure quality and accuracy of story delivery.
• Assist in the confirmation of bugs reported from outside sources, document and communicate them to the development team. Verify when resolved.
• Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of software tools and technologies, and testing techniques and procedures that facilitate automated testing and quality assurance.
Skills & Requirements
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.\
• 5 - 7 years of experience in software systems, programming, testing and quality assurance.
• Working experience with tools cited above.
• Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and browser DOM
• Experience working in Agile methodologies
• Working experience with CICD and DevOps
• Experience testing code running in Amazon Web Services, especially AWS Lambda
• Experience developing testing strategies and identifying comprehensive test scenarios based on business requirements
• Ability to mentor development team on QA automation practices and modern testing strategies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work as a member of cross-functional project teams
• Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
• Able to function both with mini
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143002
Technology & Internet Services
70.00 - 85.00
QA Test Lead
QA Test Lead Job – Dublin South – €55,000 - €60,000 – Permanent Position
Dublin South/Wicklow€55,000 - €60,000 + Benefits
Java Lead - Swift Payments
Hiring Java Lead with experience in Payments, Permanent role.