Test Automation Team Lead – Perm – Hybrid /Orlando, FL. - $110,000 - $115,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Test Automation Team Lead in Hybrid /Orlando, FL.
• Supervise a team of onsite and offshore staff focused on automated test development and execution
• Develop recommendations for test automation strategy including tool utilization, resourcing proposals, architecture, and priorities
• Develops and executes performance tests using industry tools (LoadRunner/StormRunner)
• Provide enterprise level guidance on test framework architecture, CI/CD integration, and DevOps principles as related to software testing
• Prepare and monitor work effort estimates and project schedules for automated testing for application development and other projects
• Ensure thorough testing of software releases is conducted including automated regression and performance verification (as executed by company or our partner teams)
• Performs automated test code review and provides feedback/coaching to team members and partners to ensure standards are upheld throughout automated test activities.
• Participates in and provides critical feedback for application / functional requirements; performs application functional and technical specification walkthroughs.
• Develops and implements automated testing metrics; regularly reports on metrics including cost and ROI for test automation work
• Ensure tool administration and maintenance is completed across the QA function including automated test tools, lifecycle management, performance test, and functional automation applications ensuring enterprise level consistency (ALM, UFT)
• Demonstrates leadership with project and test teams to ensure the business goals are met
Skills & Requirements
• Candidates should have at least 8 years of experience in software quality assurance and testing
• Possess a minimum 2 years of experience successfully leading teams and managing employee performance
• Experience managing contract/external resources for software testing and reporting
• Experience in test automation strategy and development
• Experience with MicroFocus tool administrator experience (ALM, UFT)
• BS/BA in MIS, Computer Science, Business or Mathematics.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141973
Technology & Internet Services
110,000 - 115,000
Liknande jobb Test Automation Team Lead
Sr. Systems Engineer/SRE
Sr. Systems Engineer/SRE – Contract – Remote – $70.00-$82.00/hr