Remote Test Coordinator (Tester-Lead) – Contract - $55.00-$63.26/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Test Coordinator (Tester-Lead)
Candidate will be working closely with the business to facilitate and document User Acceptance Testing. Provide reports to business management. Work with the delivery teams to assist with incorporating test cases to support test automation. Tracking resolution and / retesting of Bug Fixes.
Skills & Requirements
• Tester / Test Lead
• Ability to create test scripts
• Familiar with current development tools such as Azure DevOps or Jira
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent Time Management skills
• Able to present summaries of test results
• Education Requirements: BA preferred
Plus’s /Bonus Skills:
• Experience in a regulated industry, preferably processing of insurance submissions and underwriting.
• Ability to review Development test plans and incorporate into UAT test plans
• Prior experience facilitating Test Automation
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142376