The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Training Coordinator- OpEx in Princeton, NJ
The Training Coordinator will support the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) training needs of the Syracuse site. This individual will be responsible for the documentation of training by maintaining both electronic, via an Electronic Learning Management System (ELMS), and physical records of training. This person will set up training sessions in the ELMS and assist instructors with report generation. Support of the training team with various activities will also be required. This position reports directly to the Senior Training Manager on site.
- Use administrative and organizational skills to support a team function or management.
- Perform archiving of training records as required.
- Maintain training SharePoint site.
- Schedule and communicate Instructor Led Training (ILT) events.
- Ensure requests are processed and data entries are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy of training records received and data entry.
- Assist with generation of training metrics.
- Trouble shoot requests and issues with ELMS.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be familiar with email, SharePoint, Internet protocol, and ELMS.
- Must have Time Management Skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work closely with team and be self-directed.
- Must have at least a HS diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months or more of relevant work experience.
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Unassisted lifting, not to exceed 25lbs.
- Work Environment: Office space with some time in manufacturing suites and quality control labs.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.