The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote UI UX Architect
This will be an opportunity to establish and evolve best practices for multiple scrum teams across multiple lines of businesses and have a large impact to our future as we grow rapidly. The ideal candidate will be an expert in developing Angular web applications for UX, performance, security and scalability in Azure and AWS.
Apart from your technical knowledge and curiosity, passion for the quality of your work, zeal for learning and ability to articulate and enunciate complex concepts will be other strong assets that will help you succeed in this position.
• Evaluating, evolving and establishing practices for end-to-end Angular development life cycle, material, responsive design
• HTML5 framework and CSS3, web standard
• JS frameworks for client analytics
• Evaluating and improving platform architecture on Azure
• Scalability and observability in multi-cloud scenarios
• Best of breed security appropriate for the most sensitive use cases, client analytics
• Be a steadfast advocate to business and technical partners for client experience, usability, accessibility, browser compatibility
• Mentoring front end developers]
• Advising senior leadership of industry trends and informing engineering strategy
Skills & Requirements
• At least 7 years of experience in Software Engineering
Advanced knowledge and at least 5 years of past work experience with
• Building responsive Angular applications using typescript and common JS tooling
• Deploying and scaling angular apps to Azure and AWS, including proficiency with Azure, AWS CLIs, familiarity with developer portals, auto-scaling, healing setups, routing and URL rewrite
• Working knowledge of all layers of front end stack up to the web application, including CDN, WAF
• Prior experience with Liquibase, Git code repos like GitHub
• Knowledge of accessibility standards like WCAG 2.0 and implementing to the standards
• Experience implementing internationalization and localization standards (i18n, l10n)
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience implementing WebSocket APIs.
• Experience with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs).
• Experience with testing framework like Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine etc.
• Building React Native apps from ReactJS single page applications.
• Java in the Spring stack, including Spring Boot.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, deployment tools like UCD or Ansible.
• Experience with development collaboration & automation tools: JIRA, Confluence.
• RDBMS design principles and familiarity with MSSQL server, MYSQL or similar
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141435