The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a UI/UX Developer in Anaheim, CA.
Skills & Requirements
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas to developer and requirement teams.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in Adobe XD, experience in Zeplin and Tailwind is a plu
• Problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges.
• Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Analytical mind with business acumen, that has prior experience in large companies. The ability to grasp complex business requirements quickly is required.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142739