User Experience Designer-NLU – CTP – Charlotte, NC. - $58.00-$60.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a User Experience Designer-NLU in Charlotte, NC.
User Interface and User Experience designer with Heavy front end/visuals UI experience to create user interface elements for a wide range of emerging technologies; work closely with VUI and content authors.
Skills & Requirements
• Hybrid UI/UX with stronger UI experience with digital products (web, responsive, mobile)
• Experience designer to create user interface elements for a wide range of emerging technologies; work closely with VUI and content authors.
• Needs a Strong visual design portfolio, Adobe CS, web and UI design, 1-2+ years of experience in web design, user interface design or interaction design,
• Understanding of design systems, familiarity with Agile development, solid understanding of information architecture and user-centered design.
• Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Plus’s /Bonus Skills:
• Strong UI experience with some UX experience
• Ideally experience with internally facing digital products (enterprise web based or mobile based applications) AND externally facing (B2B or B2C) digital products
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142708