UTILITY PROJECT MANAGER $90,000-$130,000
- Overseeing projects from preconstruction to finish.
- Report to the Executive Project Manger
- Coordinate schedules, budgets, meet deadlines.
- Directing multiple projects
- Allocation of utility project resources and ensuring quality every step of the way.
- 3+ Years in Construction Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in project management, engineering, technical or construction preferred
- Experience with wet or dry utility
- Knowledgeable in PVS/SDR35, VCP, C-900, HDPE SD, RCP SD
- Ability to read and understand project specs, soils reports, district and mobilization reqs
- Competitive Salary $90-130K
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO, Vacation, 1 week personal days
- Opportunities for Advancement
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.