Remote Windows Engineering Lead – Perm - $140,000 - $150,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Windows Engineering Lead
Contribute as a technical lead on a distributed agile team; collaborating with product owners, designers, and other developers to deliver business value on an iterative basis. Ensure delivery of high-quality software from you and your team by writing clean code, utilizing automated unit tests, continuous integration, and code reviews. Translate business and functional requirements into documented user stories, technical tasks.
Skills & Requirements
• Expertise (7+ years) of using C# / .NET to create Windows applications or services
• Solid understanding of Windows automation using PowerShell
• Solid understanding of Windows OS architecture.
• Experience developing using C++
• Familiar with native Windows APIs (Win32, WinAPI)
• Experience leading distributed engineering team
• Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns.
• Experience interfacing with back-end restful APIs.
• Familiar with modern web application architecture and development
• Experience integrating 3rd party libraries into existing applications.
• Experience with CI/CD practices and supporting tools.
• Experience in Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with automated testing frameworks
• Experience working on a large code base using multiple languages and frameworks to implement new scenarios.
• Understanding of computer networking and the Internet Protocol Suite
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
• Familiarity with Xamarin, Mono, or Maui
• Familiarity with MQTT, RabbitMQ, and/or ZeroMQ
• Familiar with Linux, Android, and or iOS application development
• Familiar with a web service platform such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platforms
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142698