The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a SAP Consultant in College Station, TX.
A position at Cognizant in SAP will give you great responsibilities such as configuring different material types, their movements and their end to end procurement lifecycle, providing functional solutions in MARS landscape with all the applications in place, and providing solution options for integration patterns with MDG and other applications.
The range of jobs, including seniority and length of contract will vary role-to-role but will always involve SAP projects development. The scope of activity can range from completing material master configuration in Client landscape to reporting critical issues and address them with PM and client for impacts.
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world’s leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant’s unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you’ll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you’ll enjoy many of the perks you’d expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• Good understanding of CDL/ODI Framework
• Hands on experience in Cloud technology specifically AWS/Azure
• Experience in SAP HANA DB and Integration tools such as SAP SDI
• Sound knowledge of MRP, Planning strategies, Master data, Production execution
• Experience in HTTP, IDOC, RFC, SOAP, REST, FILE, JMS Adapters
• Knowledge of SLD configuration, NWA configuration, message monitoring tools
• Strong communication skills to be able to effectively communicate to IT/business stakeholders as appropriate and interpersonal skills with problem solving ability
• Ability to work both in independent and team oriented environments with the well-developed organizational skills
As Cognizant’s chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1124503