The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Sr. Client Partner
Client Partner is a strategic business leader responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts for the Healthcare vertical for our company. This includes expanding relationships, building a pipeline of additional opportunities and closing incremental business within existing accounts. You should have a proven track record of building business in the area of professional services centered on digital transformation in the Healthcare industry. Your experience should include: experience in consulting, managing relationships, identification of prospective buying points and respective decision makers and building relationships with them, development of tailored marketing/sales strategy, leading pursuit teams, creating & presenting proposals with support of a cross-functional teams and winning new business.
• Manage all aspects of a client relationship such as building & managing executive relationships, creating an opportunity pipeline, ensuring client satisfaction with PS services and managing all commercial operations for the account(s) Have a partnership mindset and align with C level executives as a Strategic Trusted Advisor.
• Understand the client’s culture, capabilities, team structure, decision-making process and take decisions to ensure success for the client Demonstrated ability to take a consultative approach to engaging with executives Ability to listen, discern business issues driving the “Ask”, frame pertinent questions to shape and conceptualize likely solutions
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, be self-driven and drive business opportunities towards an outcome Bring an integrative mindset geared towards combining capabilities with an aim to solve client’s business problems Stay abreast of client’s industry trends as well as trends in the digitally enabled world. This also includes how they affect client’s business and marketing initiatives Establish and nurture strong client relationships across business, information technology, operations, vendor management and procurement functions
• Accountable for ensuring that all delivery teams engaged on the account(s) are upholding the quality on client deliverables and that we are meeting our contractual obligations to the client Accountable for a thorough understanding of and the up to date maintenance of the P&L for the portfolio of account(s) Take ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets and ensure contractual arrangements meet defined commercials goals
Skills & Requirements
• Successful track record of building and managing business within a professional services/ consulting/ technology services environment or equivalent within the industry Strong understanding of the Healthcare sector Prior experience in working within or providing services to Healthcare companies, Midstream firms, Retailers. Experience of providing services to sectors other than Healthcare is a nice to have 10+ years of client/account management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the C levels or equivalent within the industry
• Awareness of Healthcare industry trends, challenges, opportunities and disruptors
• Accountability for drawing up and delivering on annual client revenue and other goals
• Demonstrated ability to take a consultative approach to engaging with executives
• Ability to listen, discern business issues driving the “Ask”, frame pertinent questions to shape and conceptualize likely solutions
• Must be able to navigate a large organization and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
• Demonstrated ability to work across internal organizational functions to cast, pitch and sell deals with relevant subject matter expertise and practice leads
• Extensive experience in creating pitch books, responses to RFIs and RFPs
• Ability to lead small and large multi-disciplinary teams; build a team culture and making sure team understands client strategy, the impact they are creating, inspiring them, working with them on expanding the account (new opportunities)
• Strong written & verbal communication skills including presentation skill
• International experience is a nice to have
• Bachelor’s Degree minimum with advanced degrees preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1130045