Remote Senior Data Architect – Perm - $140,000 - $150,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Senior Data Architect
The Senior Data Architect will be responsible for designing, building and managing highly optimized data platforms that support the strategic business objectives. This highly skilled senior level candidate will bring diverse experience in data architecture and engineering to create highly optimized and reliable data pipelines, mastering, and reporting solutions.
You are constantly curious, always looking to learn and increase your knowledge, able to think creatively and come up with solutions delighting stakeholders. You are a self-starter and capable of working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 6+ years of industry experience in designing, architecting, and implementing large scale, data-driven applications, and data flows.
• Applied ETL/ELT workflows using tools such as CloverDX or Talend.
• Must have the ability to conduct complex work with minimal supervision and exercising independent judgement
• Experience with programming languages such as Node.js, R, Python, Java, etc.
• Mastery of structured and unstructured data technologies such as MSSQL, MySQL, ---MongoDB, Neo4j, and Postgres as well as flat file data processing.
• Knowledge of other cloud data management solutions such as Snowflake and Informatica
• Familiarity of stream processing and messaging platforms like Elasticsearch and Kafka.
• Proven track record of designing, monitoring, and deploying cloud solutions such as Amazon, Azure, and/or Google Cloud.
• This position requires minimal overnight travel and is primarily within the US
Bonus skills and experience
• Experience managing remote/offshore teams and external partners is a plus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
Property & Real Estate
Data & Advanced Analytics
140,000 - 150,000
Similar jobs to Senior Data Architect
System Integration Manager
System Integration Manager/Permanent/University of Huddersfield/Hybrid working
IT Service Performance Reporting Manager
IT Service Performance Reporting Manager / £650 per day / 6 months / Remote
London£650 per day (inside IR35)
Senior BI Analyst
IT Controls Manager
IT Controls, IT RIsk, IT SOX, ITGC, CISA, ISACA, ACA, ACCA, ITIL, Security, Basingstoke, Remote working