The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Tableau Developer
• Understand the marketing business processes, KPIs, and pain points.
• Provide in depth reviews of current results along with deep dives into potential areas of opportunity.
• Play an active role in attending cross-functional meetings to answer business questions through data mining and analysis and assess impact to reporting and Marketing BI Platform as needed.
• Ad hoc analysis as requested by cross-functional teams within the Marketing Organization.
• Presentations of analysis and recommendations to cross-functional Marketing and Sales teams along with the Marketing Executive Leadership Team.
• Develop reporting and dashboards to present Campaign Performance and Marketing Metrics to the larger Marketing Organization following industry and analytics best practices.
• Maintain updates for current Tableau Dashboards used across the Marketing Organization.
• Operationalize, implement, and automate changes to drive marketing impact and efficiency
• Responsible for any updates and the monitoring of our BI data cubes, data marts, and dashboards. Will team closely with IT to for any defect resolutions.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams within Citrix to ensure data sources and metric definitions are aligned.
• Gather and document requirements for enabling new data, reporting, and analysis requests.
• Support users of Marketing BI Platform and dashboards to improve user adoption.
Skills & Requirements
• 5+ years of Business Intelligence Development experience for large, enterprise environments
• Must possess strong experience w/ Tableau (Creating Reporting Dashboards)
• Must possess strong SQL development experience
• Experience with data warehouse design patterns, cube/tabular model
• Experience analyzing Sales & Marketing data, highly preferred
• Must possess strong business acumen
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1137857