The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Healthcare Company is seeking a Remote Telecommunications Manager
• Manage the Telecommunications Engineering team, Telecom Team RFPs/RFIs, network/hardware and staff on project implementations.
• Architect, design, manage, implement and support the BHSF Enterprise Telecommunications Network.
• Utilize supervisors and engineers to achieve goals in an efficient manner.
• Work with Construction Management and Planning in defining Network/Communication infrastructure for new/existing BHSF facilities.
• Analyze and review emerging Telecom/networking technologies for reliability, stability, security compliance and cost benefits.
• Advise BHSF upper management and/or application project support teams and/or clients of findings and recommendations.
• Work effectively with other teams within or outside IT to communicate requirements from or to those parties.
• Establish or maintain relationships with outside vendors.
• Provide training options for staff to develop their skills.
• Coordinate and assist IT project managers with the design and implementation with new projects or upgrades.
• Responsible for ensuring the enterprise network is highly available 24 hours/day 7 days/week for all BHSF sites.
Skills & Requirements
• 8+ years of Telecommunications Operations Leadership (personnel and process) experience in complex, enterprise environments
• Must possess extensive experience and very strong proficiency w/ Cisco Telephony suite to include:
• Cisco Call Manager
• Contact Call Center (they own this service and it is on-prem)
• Cisco Unified Contact Center (CUCC)
• Must possess very strong understanding and operational knowledge of outbound call / contact centers
• Must possess very strong experience integrating phone systems and solutions with CRM products and solutions
• Prior experience managing contact center solutions and / or voice solutions in cloud computing environment highly preferred
• Prior experience w/ DAS solution(s) (Distributed Antenna Service) highly preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1137876