The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Remote Technical Support Analyst
• Diagnose and resolve complex technical issues for Treasury products with precision and urgency.
• Listen thoroughly, gather necessary information, and employ analytical and critical thinking skills when addressing, resolving and/or escalating client inquires.
• Own and monitor problem escalation tickets/cases on technical and product issues.
• Contact clients when working on escalated issues to validate needed information and to support them through implementation of solutions.
• Document client interactions in an accurate and timely manner via specified case management tool.
• Support internal partner inquiries regarding client interactions with treasury services.
• Provide second level support in problem resolution related to file transmission protocols, file formats, and computer security software.
Skills & Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years of relevant banking experience, 5 years of technical experience troubleshooting and coordinating with multiple resources to resolve issues.
• Must be able to work independently, be well organized, versatile, display good time management skills and able to accept multiple time sensitive responsibilities in a sometime high-pressure environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude.
• Ability to manage daily activities in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills supporting a highly professional image with the ability to communicate professionally over the telephone or in person, as well as the ability to write business correspondence as needed.
• Demonstrated proficiency in current browser and office software applications including, but not limited to, Microsoft office 2000+, Windows OS 7,8,10+, MAC OSX 10.11+, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and MS Edge.
• Experience with various anti-virus, anti-malware, and other computer security software.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in business related field
• A+ Certification or equivalent work experience
• Certification in one of the following: Customer Service Management (CCSM) or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1139552