The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Remote (RAL) Senior Web Content Specialist
Operating as a senior member of the team, the position is responsible the coordination and development of content within the Digital channels. Partnering closely with Communication and Marketing groups to develop content strategy within Digital, ensuring alignment and adherence to organization goals.
• Content Strategy – Partner across Digital, Marketing, and Communication team to develop content strategy for Digital Channels. Developing the “tone” for member interaction and delivery of information.
• Content Creation – Position is part of a collaborative team responsible for the effective creation, editing, governance and completion of digital content projects.
• Graphic Design – Ability to support, create, and implement graphic content for public and internal audiences.
• Collaboration – Partner within department and various business lines to develop content, such as product marketing pages, educational materials, knowledge articles, and promotional content that may include social media posts, email marketing, etc. as needed according to content strategy plans.
• Research - Position will stay up to date with industry trends and practices in digital content strategy, SEO, UX writing and research, and marketing concepts needed to maintain content industry standards.
• Communication – Effectively interacts at all levels of the organization with the ability to communicate on both a business and technical level.
• Mentoring – Provide mentorship, coaching, and training to other members of Content team.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience working in large, enterprise level programs/projects, preferably with a background in Digital domain.
• Experience writing and editing for an online audience demonstrating an understanding of content writing best practices.
• Experience conducting research and analysis to evaluate content needs and effectiveness, and to identify opportunities to improve content across the user journey.
• Strong experience working between multiple projects simultaneously, with varied degrees of complexity and duration.
• Experience in Product Development Lifecycle, ideally within an Agile framework.
• Excellent communication, written and oral.
• Complete the Credit Union’s Basic Module Program requirements within 24 months of hire date as a condition of employment.
Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years UX and/or UI Design experience or High School Diploma or GED and 8+ years UX and/or UI Design experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1139858