The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a SFDC Architect in Rockville, MD.
The Senior CRM Engineer is responsible to design the architecture of SalesForce.com (SFDC) as well as to analyze, execute full life-cycle development, test, and deploy reliable and sustainable solutions to support commercial and other internal operations. They will understand and translate sales & marketing strategy, business goals, and processes into scalable solutions. The incumbent is expected to work with internal and external teams (including but not limited to data, integration, process, validation experts) by gathering requirements, configuring, and extending the SFDC application that align with the corporate and department initiatives. They will also provide support to Sales & Marketing management and end users to increase the user adoption and return-on-investment of the system.
Skills & Requirements
• The candidate should have proven broad knowledge of the SFDC platform and its information to share across multiple platforms (such as ERP, PLM, Ecomm etc.).
• Proven experience in overseeing the technical direction and implement SFDC solutions that adhere to platform's best practices, and perform peer code reviews.
• Perform hands-on technical SFDC development and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the platform with pages, workflows, triggers (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components) and with integration components (SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
• Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the platform (sales and service clouds)
• Experience working with complex ETL, data migration, and data validation and has performed at least 1 complex data migration/validation to/from SFDC.
• Provide development support and mentor, from design through testing and deployment, often working with other members of the team.
• Implement, deploy and document technical details (process and data flows, use cases, functional design, etc.) to support all business rules and requirements.
• Work with teams in supporting the application for continuous improvement, perform user training and support
• Nurture the user community to create a working culture that is smart, efficient, and effective by leveraging the right content delivery at the right time. Leverage SFDC'S analytical functionality to the fullest to facilitate workflow and knowledge sharing.
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in I.T. or other related field with 4+ years of related experience (with 2 years of Salesforce Architect experience)
• Certifications Preferred: Salesforce developer and/or architect
• Solid experience with Salesforce platform programming languages - Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework and Salesforce architecture
• Lightning Component development experience
• Lightning Design System framework
• Declarative Force.com development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc
• Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
• Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
• Energetic team player with a continuous learning and sharing professional attitude
• Excellent attention to detail, organized and methodical with complex problem solving capabilities
• Comfortable translating and communicating clearly and effectively complex content with technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience in Salesforce administration
• Experience integrating with JD Edwards is highly preferred
• Knowledge of life-science/biotechnology industry is highly preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1139863