The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Senior Security Consultant (OT/IOT/SCADA/IOmT) in Denver, CO.
The Senior Consultant will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. This individual will drive the technical relationship with our customers and partners by providing advanced architecture, implementation and operational support.
• Acts as overall industry leaders and leaders of technical excellence providing exceptional services and support to strategic clients setting the bar for others to aspire to.
• Work with customers to help them articulate their business requirements and how those requirements translate into security features and functionality.
• Architect solutions to ensure that the customer's risk transformation requirements are met.
• Assist with development of cyber engagement plans for customers which will enable them to execute upon strategies.
• Rationalize different security solutions against requirements, risk, and constraints.
• Undertake Threat, Vulnerability and Risk analysis methodologies/techniques and the interpretation/application of their output in the definition of Security Architectures.
• Recognized expert across multiple solution areas
• Able to deliver and lead other consultants in complex projects
• Able to present to large groups. Speaks as an authority.
• Can handle difficult questions and consistently wins support from client audiences.
• Can modify and change methodologies as required.
• Broad awareness of the security/ technology space as a whole
• Contributor to industry groups and/or publications
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree and approximately 7-12 years of related work experience.
• Approximately 5-10 years of technical architecture experience
• Understanding of relevant industry standards. Specifically, IEC 62443, NERC-CIP and NIST 800.82
• Hands on experience using firewalls, AV, routers, switches, SIEM, hardware SCADA platforms, and/or IPSec tunnels in an industrial setting.
• Very knowledgeable of multiple security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance.
• Understand the Services business and impact decisions have to the organization holistically
• Strong understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model, Purdue), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.).
• Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection, specifically NERC-CIP and IEC 62443
• Technical architecture experience integrating data protection software into clients' infrastructure; network architecture design, implementation and administration.
• Working knowledge of operating systems, virtual machine environments, mainframe security packages, and relational database management systems.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1139880