Principal Product Manager – CTP – Coral Gables, FL or Remote - $75.00-$85.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Not-For-Profit Organization is seeking a Principal Product Manager in Coral Gables, FL or Remote.
The product team discovers and delivers products and experiences that our customers love and value. We do this by getting to know our customers, their pain points and working from this understanding to build solutions that meet their needs. Every PM on the team works from shared objectives, is accountable to their outcomes and empowered to do the right thing for our customers and business in alignment with our company vision and mission.
• Understand our business strategy, identify business and customer opportunities that can change the trajectory of the business.
• Manage your roadmap: prioritize opportunities from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize the work so your team is working on the most impactful items.
• Translate problems and opportunities into actionable customer problems with frequent interaction with customers. You will define and frame those problems for your team.
• Own and maintain the quality of the product areas you and your team are responsible for; deliver best-in-class solutions and customer experience with each release.
• Constantly evaluate if your product is meeting the needs of your customers, solving their problem, and delivering on the business opportunity. You use qualitative, quantitative, techniques with customer interviews and experimentation.
Skills & Requirements
• 10+ years of Product Management experience in highly complex, progressive, technologically progressive, enterprise environments
• Must possess very strong, proven experience managing high-level, key strategic projects and initiatives
• Must possess experience facilitating and leading meetings with stakeholders (internal and external) at every level (must include C-Suite)
• Proven experience guiding and training teams on Agile best practices
• Must have experience with Jira and Confluence
• Very strong experience working with the business creating product roadmaps
• Prior experience undergoing a digital transformation and implementation strongly preferred
• Exceptional verbal / written communication skills – excellent interpersonal skills required
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required
• Industry certifications strongly preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1139900