The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Architect Software & Product Development (.NET AWS Microservices)
• Lead/Coach - will be a hands-on leader
• Coding - beginning a lot of coding but as the team grows, they will flex that - 60% coding the rest is config requirements design, testing
• High level design revisions, code reviews - code special pieces - daily code reviews
• Distributed design
• Check others code
• Implement new features and functions
Skills & Requirements
• Microsoft Full Stack Developer and Manager experience - .NET SQL, with Entity Framework, MVC, MVMs
• Strong full stack development for SaaS Based Web Applications in an AWS environment and able to enhance existing products - but able to redesign from scratch when necessary]
• Player/Coach - ability to both lead/manage and code 50/50
• Strength on backend (SQL) and mid-tier, Rest APIs
• Ability to do development on a large suite of products with a heavily complex backend and integrations tier
• Development for products that do cataloguing and warehousing (strong messaging exp)
• Agile - (Kanban ideally)
• Want to move to .NET core so not required but a plus
• Related Industry experience
• Don't have to have industry exp but should have done development on SaaS based web products - Look at People from: HP, Warner Media, Disney, Sirius, Pandora, Discovery, Spotify, Cloud Cover, Sony, Warner Media, Universal, Pandora, Sonos, Cloud Cover etc. or other media companies, music companies, entertainment, etc. but as long as they have done development on complex SaaS Web based products that's fine
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143339